Sunday, April 19, 2009

Translated for an electronic company in Huangqiangbei in Shenzhen

Last Friday and Saturday, this company that made TV driver board hired me to translate, they had poeple from Hongkong, India and Denmark to work with them for an UMPC project. The guy from Hongkong only spoke Cantonese, he had good relationships with this Shenzhen company, the Dane, and 3 indians. So I had to speak Mandarin, English and Cantonese. The Dane guy worked for a German company which took care of the structure and apperance of this device, the indian guys was in charge of the hardware and software design, this Shenzhen company that hired me would be in charge of the manufacturing and sales. They hired me through a translation company, for one and a half days, they paid the translation company 200USD, but this translation company only paid me 100USD.


No comments:

Post a Comment