Monday, July 30, 2012

Business Consultant

questions 

If you are new to China, if you don’t know how to do business with the Chinese, if you want to develop your product in Shenzhen, if you want to find your electronics in Shenzhen, if you want to have your items made in China, you might need a local consultant like me to answer your questions and give your some guidance to avaid problems before proceeding. Hiring a consulting service is much cheaper than hiring a full-term employee to perform similar functions.

lens19080007_1340037646a-a-As an international business consutant specialized in electronic products, I help my clients with meeting schedule, product quality control and factory verification, shipping arrangement. I can also answer clients’ questions with regards to the processes in product development and manufacturing as well as shipping. I also provide as much information as I can, or even proposals and solutions for my clients if they can give me details. 

Sometimes I might not be able to answer all your question, but I can still do some research in Chinese, while you don’t usually do that.

shooting your targetsWith the knowledge and information you need, you will be easily shoot your targets directly and make a good profit  without wasting your time and money on some unnecessary things.

I charge my clients on a hourly rate basis for my consulting services. We can arrange Skype meeting if you need my services.

No comments:

Post a Comment