Monday, January 26, 2009

What I Can Do For You

First of all, I have an engineering education backgroud with a bachelor's degree and 3 years inspection experience for export products, so I am qualitified for QC, I know different kinds of product specifications and drawings, familiar with technical terms in both Chinese and English.

Secondly, I have been a freelancer for 3 years as an English-Chinese translator. I know how to do the product sourcing and market exploring. I take foreigners to visit factories and help them negotiate and make good deals, besides, I will arrange your travel and accommodation very well, arrange your needs as well if you want me to.

I will make sure you have fun in China. I am sure you will have a furitful tour with my considerate services and reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment